Please only call us during the COVID-19 lockdown if you have an emergency situation immediately threatening your health and safety, or that of the people in your building.
Plumbing, gasfitting & drainlaying are essential services as they provide and maintain critical infrastructure vital for human health and safety at home or at work.
Emergency services includes:
- The repair/replacement of hot water services that have failed, as hot water will be required for sanitation purposes.
- The unblocking and repair/replacement of sanitary waste pipes where there is an immediate threat to human health and safety.
- The repair/replacement of water pipes where there is an immediate threat to human health and safety.
- The repair/replacement of gas piping, fittings and appliances where there is an immediate threat to human health and safety.
The emphasis is on essential repairs, not those that can wait for another day and pose no immediate threat to health and safety.
Examples of non-essential work includes:
- The repair of minor leaks.
- The replacement of tap washers.
- Routine servicing.
- The replacement of sanitary fixtures that are working.
As our employees and clients are our number one priority we do ask that if you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or have been affiliated with a confirmed case that you notify us prior to our attendance. As well as if you have travelled in the last 14 days.
In this industry we are liable to provide a service with hygiene practices in place to meet guidelines and regulations and we will continue to do so, as well as introduce further measures during these difficult times.
Please call 0800WANTGAS (08009268427) or 094300669.
Stay safe, stay distant and wash your hands .
The team from Northland Plumbing, Gas & Drainage